12 Years of Experience Prior to CI Capital, Gamal was a Senior analyst at Concord International Investments’ research extending coverage on Telecoms, White Goods and Banking sectors, in addition to Monitoring Turkey’s market.
Prior to Concord, Gamal was with Corplease as relationship manager and extending leasing facilities to corporate clients
- Advisor to Obour Land for Food Ind. EGP 800mn IPO
- Advisor on the EGP 423mn sale of 94% stake in Tanmeyah Micro Enterprise Services
- Advisor to Amer Group/Porto Group on the Group’s Demerger
- Advisor on the USD 110mn initial public offering of Arabian Cement Company
- Sell-side advisor to Oriental Petrochemicals Co. in the sale of 67% of the company to Carbon Holdings Co.
- Advised Housing and Development Bank in its public offering of EGP 930mn