Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 1-3 years of Experience with 1 to 2 years at a similar capacity and experience
Investor Relations Analyst assists in performing various financial and data analyses and assisting in the preparation of responses to external inquiries from shareholders, reporters, and other interested parties.
Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist in drafting and distribution of investor materials that aid understanding, recapping business performance. This includes calls and meetings with individuals conducting sell-side analysis, buy side analysis, and portfolio management and others helping those conducting sell-side analysis, buy-side analysis, and portfolio management.
- Preparation and dissemination of IR materials (press releases, presentations, conference call scripts, fact sheets) for quarterly reporting, major transactions and capital raising initiatives;
- Maintain IR calendar and manage planning and logistics for key events (e.g. earnings, conferences, roadshows)
- Helps Investor Relations manager and other team members simplify external communications to help internal and external stakeholders see and realize success, as defined by shareholders who are employees or outsiders.
- Responsible for maintaining a database of interactions with the buy side and sell side analysts and investment community and reporting on periodical changes in share ownership to senior management. Also responsible for analyzing shareholder information to help assist with developing an annual IR plan.
- Monitor and prepare reports on relevant data impacting company, peers, and industry. This includes daily stock price movements with updates to senior leaders, consensus estimates, sales trends across retail peers, and relevant government data impacting the consumer space.
- Speaks on behalf of the company at investor meetings and discussions.
- Other responsibilities include managing the investor relations website and mailbox and collaborating with other stakeholders on external media releases.
- Quality and timeliness of the analysis
- Clients Feedback
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or any related field.
- 1-3 years of Experience with 1 to 2 years at a similar capacity and experience.
- Excellent standard of oral and written English.
- Ability to finalize very complex reports.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent team worker.
Competencies: Behavioral Competencies
- Initiative & Problem Solving
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Effective Communication
- Working with Others
- IR Strategy Formulation
- Company Brand and Reputation Management
- IR Planning and Policy Formulation
- IR Reporting
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject .