Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Duties towards clients:
- Gathering information and analyzing the market on a daily basis depending on fundamental and technical analysis reports.
- Identifying issues affecting retail clients.
- Track and analyze market conditions to develop strategies for maximizing profits for retail clients.
- Update Clients’ data in case of any changes.
- Track client’s accounts and determine the amount of potential profit from stock purchases.
- Notify retail clients when transactions have been completed.
- Develop client relationships & present ideas to clients.
- Activate dormant retail accounts.
- Ensure client satisfaction and fulfillment.
Attracting new clients:
- Sales calls to new retail clients.
- Seeking out prospective clients.
- Activating current clients by offering new trading strategies, solving their problems and handling them.
- Sales and Marketing for our company’s products.
(online trading, research, …etc)
Compliance and Market Knowledge:
- Adhere and comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory authorities as well as internal control functions (audit, risk and compliance)
- Revising all transaction after every session to ensure that all the transactions were executed with the exact amount and prices.
- Solving errors immediately
- Provide clients with summarized report of all their transactions by end of each quarter to sign it.
- Other duties include processing client’s orders.
- Degree in Management, Business, Economics or Finance
- Securities Brokerage Trading License.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Securities Brokerage
Excellent understanding of;
- Portfolio Management, Financial and Investment Analysis, Portfolio Performance & Equity Analysis.
Budgeting, Contractual & Financial Negotiations, Financial Reporting.
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject .