Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 3 years
C.S & E-Trade Representative is responsible to serve the customers by full filling their requirements and requests, answering inquiries, resolving any conflicts, while maintaining an up-to-date database with accurate information.
Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Market for the E-trading
- Responsible for providing support and guidance to the clients on using the E-Trade website and application.
- Updating daily Reports on the system, highlighting technical and fundamental reports.
- Checking and Maintaining the system.
- Activating the Market Watch subscription on monthly basis.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems by exploring alternative solutions and escalate unresolved problems as required.
- Fulfill and complete all clients inquires (transactions, complaints or settlement cash, etc.,) and forward requests with compliance to the business work flow.
- Promoting additional services for customers by explaining features details and its added value, in order to achieve pre-determined target.
- Maintaining an up-to-date call center database.
- Marketing and announcing clients with the new IPOs to increase clients’ orders.
- Following up with clients on the Capital Increase to update their portfolios.
- Handling any inquires related to Online Trading system received from CIB Branches or CIBC Branches.
- Increase number of clients and activate company’s old clients
- Attract potential customers by answering product & service questions, suggesting information about other products & services, Customer follow up, follow up subscriptions procedures and statements requested from account officers.
- Executing manual orders with zero errors
- Ability to solve clients’ problems and answer will and answer all inquiries accurately in minimum call duration.
- Ability to demonstrate the errors that appear in online E- Trade/ application
- Supporting the brokerage staff, their clients and branches and handling all their requirement with minimum time.
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a relative field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- High level negotiation skills
- High level of communication skills
Competencies: Behavioral Competencies
- Working with Others
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Coping with Pressures
- Client Management
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject .