Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers.
Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Determine macroeconomic factors to evaluate the potential opportunities for growth and investments.
- Presenting the credit proposals to the Managing Director.
- Preparing quarterly full industry analysis reports, highlighting recent market updates.
- Studying the submitted individual cases and preparing the credit proposal for each case according to the credit policy.
- handling credit packages for corporate cases by conducting detailed financial statements analysis.
- Assisting in conducting market studies for existing clients with a specific industry to assess the client’s position in such industry.
- Preparing credit memos.
- Preparing reports on the company’s portfolio.
- Updating the established credit policies and process procedures.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- 5 – 7 years of full-time experience in related fields
- Attention to details and successful completion of tasks.
- Multi-tasker, adaptable and flexible, absorbs new information and learns quickly.
Competencies: Behavioral Competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Plan and Adapt
- Working with Others
- Effective Communication
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Initiative & Problem Solving
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject .