Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Creates, implements and oversees communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products. This position is responsible for planning, budgeting and developing communications materials. Will consult with various agencies and suppliers to develop and implement plans.
Key Accountabilities: (including but not limited to):
- Arranging client roadshows across MENA by scheduling meetings for institutional investors with senior management of listed MENA corporates and liaising needed logistics.
- Following up with listed MENA corporates on future events: conferences, conference calls and country visits.
- Creating a systematic approach for conferences and flagship events.
- Managing events by negotiating and handling vendors, event budgeting, publications, event layout, F&B and all logistics pertaining to the event.
- Fully responsible for CI Capital’s Branding and image.
- Appropriate branding of CI Capital’s events via appropriate channels, such as newsletters, media (TV, newspapers, social).
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Create content for press releases and prepare information for the media.
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to reach them.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Guardian of key corporate messaging and responsible for overall quality of outbound PR communication.
- Performing quarterly comprehensive PR reviews in relation to industry & competition for early detection of new trends and new threats.
- Develop PR policies, strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company.
- Managing organization’s reputation with the public in general and clients.
- Maintaining and updating information on the company’s website.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Responsible for giveaways.
- Collaborate with HR department for internal communication campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, Marketing or Business Administration.
- MBA is a plus.
Minimum 7 years of experience in the function.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team leadership skill.
- Branding Strategy (Branding story (promise) & Voice (tonality), Branding visuals, Logo revamp, Stationery, Typography, Primary & secondary colors. Key visuals, Photography mood, Design grids Website design, Company profile | Retail kit “print & digital” Publications). Applying revamped look & feel of all our communication collaterals, Branch merchandising, Video production.
- Digital Strategy (Website Development, Launch of Social media platforms, Interactive management of social media, Media citation & ongoing video production, Engaging & creative ads)
- Positioning & PR Strategy (Identifying the firm’s key messages, Enhancing key media relations, pitching for key media interviews wires & key publications, ensuring and following up to achieve the highest coverage & PR exposure possible for all our business updates and news, managing events and press conferences, introducing more spokespeople and providing media training)
- Advertising Plan (developing and executing well developed concepts that perfectly reflect our key messages in a creative and artistic way)
- New Services Launch Plan (Identity creation, execution and marketing campaigning)
Competencies: Behavioral Competencies
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Writing & Reporting
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Attention to Detail & Successful Completion of Tasks
- Time Management
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Understanding Self Development Needs
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject .