Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Assistant Editor is responsible to assist editor in editing copy, layout, and format and doing minimal content writing in order to produce clear equity and macroeconomic research reports publications.
Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist in editing copy for equity and macroeconomic research reports.
- Format Word documents as per company styles.
- Assist in compiling Power Point presentations and formatting as per company styles.
- Liaise with financial analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters) to ensure accurate publication of analyst recommendations and estimates.
- Compile and edit of Daily Notes news stories and monitoring of CMS and website content.
- Assist in reviewing translated publications to be sent from the translation division to ensure compliance and harmony with the English reports published.
- Timeliness of project delivery
- Quality of project delivery (clarity and presentation of product)
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications or a job-related field.
- 3 years’ experience in public affairs, media relations, marketing and/or market research.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Strict attention to detail
- Positive, professional attitude
- Exhibit exemplary written/spoken English language skills;
- Ability to use Reuters and Bloomberg
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Uses innovative thinking and exercises sound judgment to achieve results
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject .