Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 3-7 years
- Assume responsibility for the overall execution and planning of all travel logistics.
- Organize, plan, and coordinate meetings with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensure preparation for all meetings by overseeing and organizing all briefing memos, remarks, and providing additional input as necessary.
- Review and screen incoming correspondence, prepare outgoing correspondence, and process documents as required.
- Ensure all telephone call queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage information flow into and out, including email prioritization, ensuring follow up with and engagement the appropriate employees as needed.
- Plan and coordinate complex documents and presentations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all external stakeholders.
Relevant university degree preferably.
3 to 7 years of experience. At least 3 years in a similar or financial services industry.
- Experienced with highly confidential information.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude.
- High level negotiation skills.
- High Level communication and presentation skills.
How to apply
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject .